- 1. POINTER.
- Indicates 1000 feet per each revolution.
- 2. BARO FLAG (green).
- Indicates when the correction signals from the air data computer are cut-off. The
instrument then function as a barometric altimeter.
- 3. BAROMETRIC PRESSURE DISPLAY.
- Indicates pressure setting in millibars.
- 4. ROTATING DRUM.
- Indicates altitude in thousands of feet. To obtain altitude reading, start by
noting altitude displayed on the drum. If the index is between two figures, use the
lower figure. Then add the number of feet indicated by the pointer. In this case
3 720 feet.
- 5. SET KNOB.
- Used to set barometric pressure.