- 1. PA. Passenger address announcement button. Blue light when depressed.
- Passenger Address (PA) system, is used to make announcements to he
passengers via the cabin loudspeakers. The PA system uses the handset
placed at the aft part of the center pedestal (between the X-FEED levers).
Annunciations are also possible through the oxygen mask or the boomset on
LH side. In such cases the PA system is keyed through the use of a springloaded
PA-OXY MASK MIKE switch located on LH side forward of steering wheel.
- 2. ATTENDANT CALL button
- Depressing this button causes a high-low (bing-bong) chime to sound and
the pink light on both attendant call panels to illuminate.
- 3. ATTND CALLING switch/light.
- Illuminates to indicate an attendant to flight deck call. A chime on the
flight deck is simultaneously activated
- 4. ANTI-SKID switch.
- - OFF. The anti-skid system is inoperative.
- ARM. Anti-skid system will meter the brake pedal hydraulic pressure. Permits
maximum braking without skidding down to approximately 15 knots.
- 5. TEST CKT. Test circuit switch
- When held in position A or B, which is the same test circuit, all anti-
skid lights should come on provided gear handle is in DOWN detent.
- 6. STALL TEST.
- Selecting system 1 or 2 will activate both stick shakers, both stall
lights and both stall horns at cycles of approx. 5s (2.5s on/ 2.5s off etc).
The stall lights will be dimmed.
- 7. YAW DAMPER.
- 8. MAX SPD WARN TEST.
- When depressed the max speed clacker will sound.
- 9. MACH TRIM COMP. Mach trim compensator switch
- - TEST. Provides a functional check of the system by extending the
actuator (on right pilot control column).
- 10. LOGO LIGHT switch.