- 1. MASTER WARNING light.
- On when at least one red light on annunciator panel comes on.
- Light is extinguished by pressing light cap. This also rearms the system.
- 2. MASTER CAUTION light.
- Light is on whenever certain amber lights on the annunciator panel comes on.
- Pressing light cap re-arms system and extinguishes light.
- 3. Gear horne cutoff button.
- To cutoff aural warning, width throttles at idle position,
below 1500 ft radio height.
- 4. Wing landing lights.
- 5. Nose gear lights.
- Taxi light and landing light.
- 6. Navigation controller panel.
- More info
- 7. Flight director switch.
- To select Flight director 1 or 2.
- 8. Ground flood lights.
- Lightning for ground service and side visibility when taxiing.
- 9. Wing and nacelle lights.
- Illumination of the wing leading edge and the engine nacelle. To permit
visual inspection during night operation.