- DC9 panel and aircraft / FS2004.
- Panel in the style of Scandinavian Airlines.
- Interior views from SAS A321.
- Interior views from SAS A340.
- Interior views from SAS B737-600.
- Interior views from SAS DC9.
- Interior views from SAS MD80.
- Interior views from SAS Q400.
- Marshaller to guide you at some of the Swedish airports.
ACS-GPS is a navigation program for FS98 and FS2000 made by Alain Capt. It
is possible to place an instrument on your panel with the look and function of an
area navigation system. Rather similar to the KNS 660 placed in the DC9 of SAS.
You can download from this site
As with all navigation programs, the problem is to find and maintain the databases.
Rfix.dtb (10,5kb) is radarfixes for Scandinavia (download page).